Helping Clients Since 2004
At the law firm of Lee Wombacher, LLC, our record of successful representation of clients is a point of pride. We’ve dedicated ourselves to demonstrating our commitment to clients and maintain our reputation of excellence. Our goal is to serve our clients by providing exceptional legal representation that is cost-effective, prompt, professional, and efficient.Learn More
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your efforts in bringing this very unusual case to a conclusion. Your calm confidence and resolute refusal to be bullied by Plaintiff’s counsel was evident and it helped me through a difficult period. Thank you again and I shall consider you a friend always.
Rebecca successfully guided me though an emotional and often times contentious divorce. She provided excellent advice and balance when issues surfaced in negotiations. She was available for me at all hours of the day and night and responded promptly to meet requirements. She is an exceptionally capable and professional attorney who has the ability to “sift through the noise” and provide good advice and recommendations during a painful process. I recommend her highly.
When I was accused of a crime that I did not commit, Jamie Wombacher fought hard to have the charges dismissed. I am grateful for her dedication to my case and her belief in me.
Unfairly charged with a felony, I was frightened and confused. Jamie Wombacher and Rebecca Lee fought tirelessly on my behalf and I was found not guilty of the felony. I couldn’t be more appreciative.
I was overwhelmed after being let go from my job and then my employer contested my unemployment claim. Rebecca Lee assisted me with the confusing IDES appeal process and advocated for me in the hearing, helping to secure my unemployment benefits.
Rebecca and this firm gets things done professionally and you will see great results!
Law Offices of Lee and Wombacher: What to Look for in a Divorce Family Lawyer
Failing marriages don’t always take on dramatic developments and may sneak up on both partners in a way that can be hard to predict. Thankfully, you can call professionals like the Law Offices of Lee and Wombacher Divorce Family Lawyer to get the help that you need. Call them if the following symptoms and scenarios feel true to your marriage and if you think it is time to break apart a relationship that may no longer have the spark that it needs to stay strong and true for you, your partner, or both.
Signs You’re Not in Love
The most common sign that you’re ready for divorce is feeling like you’re no longer in love with your partner. This problem is something that impacts more people than you may think and is often a very challenging problem that may seem hard to overcome. Some couples may end up fighting through this process if one partner is still in love with the other. Here are a few signs that you’ve lost your passion for your marriage:
- Your Eye is Wandering – Though you may not be cheating on your partner – and have no intention to do so – you may find yourself looking at other people more often and even fantasizing about cheating. This may be an unconscious sign that you’ve already moved on from the low of your marriage.
- Things Feel Boring – A marriage doesn’t have to be a rollercoaster of excitement and fun to be successful. However, boredom may be a sign that you just don’t gel with your partner anymore and that the joy of your relationship has come to a premature end that a divorce may help.
- Fights are Common – Do you continually find reasons to pick on your partner or fight with them? Does the idea of touching them or interacting with them positively make your skin crawl? If so, you may need to call a Lee and Wombacher Divorce Family Lawyer to get help right away.
It’s never an easy choice to divorce someone after a marriage. Even if you’ve only been with them a short time, you may have developed an attachment and an emotional need that can be hard to break. But there’s no need to stay in a marriage if you’re no longer happy. Simply reach out to the Law Offices of Lee and Wombacher to get all the legal support that you need.
Symptoms Your Partner is Ready for a Break
If you are still in love with your partner – or even want to break apart – it is important to know how to spot signs of disinterest in them. Often, your partner may stay with you out of the misguided belief that doing so makes you happy. This type of so-called kindness is also a type of cowardice – they may want you to choose for them. Signs they want a divorce include:
- Disinterest in Your Life – If you find that your partner seems uninterested in you and your life, a divorce may be necessary. They may politely listen to what you have to say and even engage a little bit with you but ultimately find the whole situation boring and uninteresting, no matter how hard they try.
- Staying Out Late – Bored partners may find a reason to stay out of the house as much as possible, making new friends, going out to the bar, watching movies at other friend’s houses, or taking other steps that make sure that they don’t have to see their partner as much as they did in the past.
- Cheating – When your partner cheats on you, they are sending a pretty clear signal – they longer care much about you and would rather get their romantic attention elsewhere. It is rarely a good idea to stay with a cheating partner longer than necessary.
Make sure that you pay attention to these facets and talk to your partner’s friends about their life to ensure that they are being truthful. Doing so can help out with your divorce by making it harder for them to argue abandonment or other factors if they want to fight the divorce for some reason.
How a Lawyer Helps
Contacting the Law Offices of Lee and Wombacher Divorce Family Lawyer can help you out if you are thinking about getting a divorce and think this is the right step for you and your partner to take. A large number of individuals contact lawyers of this type when they feel like their marriage is over, even if they like the person to whom they are married. Contacting a good lawyer will:
- Streamline Disputes – If you are struggling to handle property disputes, such as who gets the home and your vehicles, it is a good idea to contact a lawyer who can streamline this fight and make it much simpler for you and your partner to fully handle these confusing fights with each other.
- Increased Breakup Speed – When you’re ready for a divorce from your partner – and they’re ready to split as well – you just want this process to go as smoothly as possible. Thankfully, a lawyer can speed up your separation time and ensure that both of you are satisfied with the results.
- Better Relations – There’s no reason that you have to be bitter with your partner after a divorce. By calling a professional lawyer, you can streamline this process and make it accessible to both partners. Doing so will cut back on financial troubles and make this an easier process for all involved.
A good lawyer also serves as a buffer between you and your partner if you struggle to be in the same room together. Don’t be ashamed if this is the case – many couples cannot stand each other late in their marriage and may struggle to feel a good connection. Thankfully, you can contact the Law Offices of Lee and Wombacher Divorce Family Lawyer to get the help that you need to manage this nightmare scenario.
Let Us Help You Out
Fighting a losing battle in a loveless marriage is never worth it. Even if you and your partner get along okay as people and even enjoy each other’s company to an extent, staying together just for comfort may not be wise if you think you can find love or comfort in any other way. So if you’re ready for a break and think your partner is as well, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the Law Offices of Lee and Wombacher Divorce Family Lawyer today. We serve McHenry County, Illinois, and want to help you.